Working directly with a translator means that you will always get a better deal, price and quality-wise. Reducing the number of intermediaries translates into lower charges for you and better conditions for the translator. And guess what? Better conditions make translators happy. A happy translator is a productive and motivated professional, one that can devote all her efforts to working on your documents rather than haggling and stressing over petty details with intermediaries that change with every new project.
- I am HONEST: I do not deceive my clients with deadlines I cannot meet and then outsource the job to low-quality providers. I do not promote myself with big empty words. I care about what I do and treat my clients the way I like to be treated when requesting any service. Easy as that.
- I am KNOWLEDGEABLE: My degree in Translation Studies would be nothing but a piece of paper without my hands-on experience. Having lived and worked in 4 countries has allowed me to genuinely understand the challenges individuals and companies face in a globalised world. I ‘get’ what my clients need.
- I am AFFORDABLE: I offer competitive rates for consistent quality services.
Being able to work directly with you ensures that your instructions will not be lost in a sea of middlemen. In a time when everybody laments the decline and disappearance of the small shops on Main Street to the big name brands, translation remains one of the strongholds of sole traders like myself: we are the quaint corner bakery, except that our cupcakes are not just homemade, they are also cheaper than the big supermarket’s – always.
- My services are fast and convenient – if you can upload it and send it via e-mail, I can translate it.
- You get a personalised service – you will not have to deal with different project managers and translators for every job you need.
- And, most importantly in today’s economy, I offer you unbeatable quality at great prices.
Contact me to discuss your translation needs.